Join ULI Northern New Jersey on
October 12, 2017
as we Celebrate
the Best in Northern New Jersey Real Estate
at our premier Awards Gala
Excellence Awards 2017
Registration and Sponsorship information here!
Winners will be notified during the week of August 1st!
ULI NNJ Award Criteria:
The project or person nominated must demonstrate exceptional leadership and distinction. Nominees will be evaluated according to the following criteria and must comport with ULI’s overall mission. Please be sure to indicate which category your nomination is applying for.
– Be located in Northern New Jersey (geographically defined by I-195 north)
– Be completed (at least through Phase I) and at least partially operational
– Demonstrate a high standard of excellence
– Demonstrate a resourceful use of land, preservation or enhancement of the built environment
– Contribute to the current and future needs of the community in which it is located.
– Be innovative and worthy of replication
– Have a primary career focus ( i.e. an individual with an articulable , sustained relationship, more than one link) in New Jersey
– Have a demonstrated history of influencing, in general, successful development or redevelopment, in line with the project criteria set forth above
– Demonstrate a high standard and duration of excellence in their field