Join ULI Northern New Jersey on
October 12, 2017
as we Celebrate
the Best in Northern New Jersey Real Estate
at our premier Awards Gala
Excellence Awards 2017
Registration and Sponsorship information here!
Congratulations to all of our 41 Nominations for 2017 Excellence Awards!
Mayor Richard Turner
Town of Weehawken
65 Bay Street
Baker Building Project, Jersey C.
New Jersey Prime Properties Portfolio
Jennifer McClean- KRE
Laurant Morali- KRE
Larry Bijou/ Bijou Properties
Bryan Becker/ The Becker Org.
Aisha Glover- Newark EDC
Leslie Anderson- NJRA
The Vine- Hoboken
Bell Works- Hoboken
Cast Iron Lofts
Hudson Exchange West Tower
1420 Willow Avenue
Manelli- 367 3rd St. (BGT Properties)
Brunswick Center ( BGT Properties)
Father Francis Schiller- Connell Foley
The Willows at Symphony Hall
Element Flats, 532 Jersey Ave. , Jersey City
Berry Lane Park, Jersey City
Park + Garden, Hoboken
The Yard @ College Avenue
Centroverde at Montclair
Fair Lawn Promenade
Cranbury Logistics Center
Hahne & Co, Newark
211 Broad LLC, Red Bank
Hillside Square LLC
Springfield Avenue Marketplace and 24 Jones
Winners will be notified during the week of August 1st!
ULI NNJ Award Criteria:
The project or person nominated must demonstrate exceptional leadership and distinction. Nominees will be evaluated according to the following criteria and must comport with ULI’s overall mission. Please be sure to indicate which category your nomination is applying for.
– Be located in Northern New Jersey (geographically defined by I-195 north)
– Be completed (at least through Phase I) and at least partially operational
– Demonstrate a high standard of excellence
– Demonstrate a resourceful use of land, preservation or enhancement of the built environment
– Contribute to the current and future needs of the community in which it is located.
– Be innovative and worthy of replication
– Have a primary career focus ( i.e. an individual with an articulable , sustained relationship, more than one link) in New Jersey
– Have a demonstrated history of influencing, in general, successful development or redevelopment, in line with the project criteria set forth above
– Demonstrate a high standard and duration of excellence in their field