Join ULI Northern New Jersey on November 7, 2019 as we Celebrate the Best in Northern New Jersey Real Estate at our premier Awards Gala.
Excellence Awards 2019
Westmount Country Club
728 Rifle Camp Road
Woodland Park, N.J.
Pre-reception: 5:30 p.m.
Cocktail/Networking Reception: 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Dinner & Awards to Conclude: 10:00 p.m.
Nominations now open (through 9/26/19)
See Below for nomination criteria, award categories and submission forms.
Registration Form NJ Awards 2019
Interested in Event Sponsorship benefits include reception tickets? Click Here.
ULI has set the global standard in recognizing outstanding and transformational land use developments, best practices and creative visioning.
ULI NNJ Excellence Awards salutes the highest caliber of projects and people within our industry in our region.We are proud to announce our 2019 ULI NNJ Excellence Award Winners as follows:
Mixed-Use - New Brunswick Performing Arts Center (NJPAC) / New Brunswick Development Corporation (DEVCO)
Healthcare/Medical - Mountainside Medical Office Building/ Montclair/Glen Ridge
Small Deal of the Year - 40 Beechwood Road, Summit /Saxum Real Estate
Capital Markets/Equity Award - The Shops at Ledgewood Commons
Industrial - Rockefeller Group Logistics Center, Piscataway
Residential - Edison Lofts/ Edison Village/Prism Capital Partners
Sustainable Development - 7 Seventy House, Hoboken/ Bijou Properties
NJ Development Project of the Year - Ironside Newark/ Edison Properties
Public/Private Partnerships - Newark Downtown District Capital Streetscape Design Project
Hospitality - MC Hotel, Montclair/ The Pinnacle Companies, The Hampshire Companies & Circle Square Alternatives Investments
Leadership in Professional Services - Patricia Ruskan/ P S &S
Rising Star - Ryan Fraser/ Vision Real Estate Partners
Leadership in Real Estate - Gene Diaz / Prism Capital Partners
Cost ( individual tickets only)
(private sector): $275.00
(public sector, govt., non-profit): $240.00
(young leader-age 35 and under):$100.00
(f/t student): $100.00
(private sector): $370.00
(public sector, govt., non-profit): $340.00
(f/t student): $150.00
Not Yet a ULI Member? Join ULI Now and Save on this and all future ULI events.
We wish to Extend a Very Special Thank you to Our Annual Sponsors, without Whom, Events such as this would not be possible.
Please note: annual Sponsors complimentary tickets not redeemable for this special event.
ULI NNJ Award Criteria:
The project or person nominated must demonstrate exceptional leadership and distinction. Nominees will be evaluated according to the following criteria and must comport with ULI’s overall mission. Please be sure to indicate which category your nomination is applying for.
– Be located in Northern New Jersey (geographically defined by I-195 north)
– Be completed (at least through Phase I) and at least partially operational
– Demonstrate a high standard of excellence
– Demonstrate a resourceful use of land, preservation or enhancement of the built environment
– Contribute to the current and future needs of the community in which it is located.
– Be innovative and worthy of replication
– Have a primary career focus ( i.e. an individual with an articulable , sustained relationship, more than one link) in New Jersey
– Have a demonstrated history of influencing, in general, successful development or redevelopment, in line with the project criteria set forth above
– Demonstrate a high standard and duration of excellence in their field