July 16 , 2020
1:30-2:30 pm EST
Via Zoom Webinar
Join us for an interactive virtual seminar on July 16th at 1:30 for an informative panel discussion on the design of multifamily properties in a post pandemic world.
As we learn more and more about the Covid-19 pandemic inevitably certain things will change as we think out the buildings we design, build, and live in.
- How will social distancing impact building floor plans?
- Will we need wider corridors?
- What changes will occur to unit sizes, and will we need to incorporate more work at home spaces?
- Will we need more elevators?
- Will common amenity spaces need to get larger or smaller?
- Will we need more parking spaces as people move away from mass transit?
- What are the trends for mixed-use neighborhoods?
- Are towns and cities requiring wider sidewalks?
Two leading experts in the design of Multifamily housing discuss recent trends in their work as a result of the current Covid-19 pandemic. Dean Marchetto FAIA PP, and David Minno AIA PP, will present changes in the way their buildings are being designed. These industry leaders will also discuss how the virus has impacted their professional practices and what long term impacts they see to their firm going into the future.
Christopher Albanese President of the Albanese Organization and Ed Russo CEO of Russo Development will also weigh-in from the developer’s perspective.
AICP CM Pending