Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI): Getting Women in the Room
WOMEN ONLY: Please join us to kick off the Northern New Jersey ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative.
Our first event will be a networking dinner at Langan’s Headquarters at 300 Kimball Drive, 4th floor, Parsippany, NJ on July 24, 2018 from 6:00-8:00 PM.
The goal of WLI is to provide programming geared specifically towards our women members, sponsored networking events, and encourage women members to become more involved and help them navigate within ULI.
The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members,and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI MEMBERS: $40.00
PROSPECTIVE ULI MEMBERS: $55.00
* cost includes buffet dinner and drinks
Not yet a ULI Member? Join ULI Now and Save on this and all future ULI programming!
Register by midnight on 7/19. Space is Limited.