ULI NNJ Real Estate Outlook 2015
ULI NNJ presents its annual real estate trends and forecast meeting, featuring insights from leading experts both nationally and locally. The event will again feature a presentation on the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2015 report—a publication from PwC and ULI—as well as outlook for local real estate markets, including a response panel of leading area real estate investors and experts.
Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2015 is a trends and forecast publication with a 35-year history, and is the most highly-regarded and widely-read forecast report in the real estate industry. Emerging Trends in Real Estate® 2015, undertaken jointly by PwC and ULI, provides an outlook on U.S. investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues. The report draws on formal and informal surveys of real estate executives, investors, developers, and market experts around the U.S., including survey responses from 1,055 real estate executives and personal interviews with 390 industry leaders.
What are the best bets for investment and development in 2015? Based on personal interviews with and surveys from some of the most influential leaders in the real estate industry, this forecast will give you a heads-up on where to invest, which sectors and markets offer the best prospects, and trends in the capital markets that will affect real estate. A joint undertaking of PwC and the Urban Land Institute, this 35th edition of Emerging Trends is the forecast you can count on for no-nonsense, expert insight.
• Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
• Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
• Indicates which property sectors offer opportunities and which ones to avoid.
• Provides rankings and assessments of a variety of specialty property types.
• Reports on how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
• Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
• Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
• Explains how location preferences are changing.
Mitch Roschelle, Real Estate Partner PwC
Jeff Otteau, Otteau Valuation Group
Peter Cocoziello, Advance Realty Group
Jeffrey Dunne, CBRE
Date, Time & Location
Friday, December 12, 2014
Eisenhower Conference Center -Conference Room G
290 West Mount Pleasant Avenue
Livingston, NJ 07039
GPS Directions use the following address: 80 Beaufort Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039
8:00-8:30 a.m.- Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:15 a.m. – Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2015 Presentation
9:15-10:00 a.m. – Local Response- Jeff Otteau, Otteau Valuation Group
10:00-11:00 a.m. – Panel Discussion & Q & A
ULI Members: $60.00
YLG and F/T Student Members: $45.00
Non Members: $80.00
* Cost includes Emerging Trends 2015 Publication and continental breakfast
We wish to extend a very special thank you to our Annual Sponsors and our Event Champion, Paul Nikulin, without whom, this event would not be possible.
Event Sponsorship opportunities currently available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
AICP CM accreditation currently pending.