ULI NNJ Excellence Awards 2017
Join ULI Northern New Jersey on
October 12, 2017
as we Celebrate
the Best in Northern New Jersey Real Estate
at our premier Awards Gala
Excellence Awards 2017
Take advantage of Early-Bird Ticket Pricing
ULI NNJ Award Criteria:
The project or person nominated must demonstrate exceptional leadership and distinction. Nominees will be evaluated according to the following criteria and must comport with ULI’s overall mission. Please be sure to indicate which category your nomination is applying for.
– Be located in Northern New Jersey (geographically defined by I-195 north)
– Be completed (at least through Phase I) and at least partially operational
– Demonstrate a high standard of excellence
– Demonstrate a resourceful use of land, preservation or enhancement of the built environment
– Contribute to the current and future needs of the community in which it is located.
– Be innovative and worthy of replication
– Have a primary career focus ( i.e. an individual with an articulable , sustained relationship, more than one link) in New Jersey
– Have a demonstrated history of influencing, in general, successful development or redevelopment, in line with the project criteria set forth above
– Demonstrate a high standard and duration of excellence in their field
Interested in nominating a project or person for this award?
Click here to nominate a PROJECT
Click here to nominate a PERSON
Interested in Sponsoring this Event? Click Here.
EVENT DETAILS & AWARDS LIST
Networking & Cocktails to Start at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner & Awards to Conclude at 9:30 p.m.
Winners will be notified during the week of August 1st!
ULI has set the global standard in recognizing outstanding and transformational land use developments, best practices and creative visioning.
ULI NNJ Excellence Awards salutes the highest caliber of projects and people within our industry in our region.
The widest range of project types and sizes will be considered, including:
Mixed -Use (project)
Small Deal of the Year (project)
Capital Markets/Equity Award (Creative Debt and/or Equity Structure)
Sustainable Development (project)
NJ Development Project of the Year
Leadership in Public Policy or Public Service (person)
Leadership in Real Estate (person)
Early Bird Registration MEMBERS (5/12/ 17 – 9/1/17)
ULI Members (Private): $275
ULI Members (Public, Gov’t or Not-for-Profit): $250*
ULI Members YL and F/T Students): $150
Early Bird Registration NON-MEMBERS (5/12/ 17 – 9/1/17)
Non-Members (Private): $370
Non-Members (Public, Gov’t or Not-for-Profit): $340
Non- Members (F/T students): $200
Regular Registration MEMBERS (9/2-/17 – 10/4/17)
ULI Members (Private): $ 300
ULI Members (Public, Gov’t or Not-for-Profit): $275
ULI Members ( YL and F/T students): $160
Regular Registration NON- MEMBERS (9/2/17 – 10/4/17)
Non-Members (Private): $400
Non-Members (Public, Gov’t or Not-for-Profit): $375
Non- Members (F/T students): $215
**On-Site Registration will be open (if available) with an additional surcharge of $25 per ticket
PLEASE NOTE: ANNUAL SPONSOR COMPS are not redeemable for this special event!
REGISTRATION below ONLINE or use REGISTRATION FORM